Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank You! Arigato!

Thank you lord Buddha for keeping my family safety..
Thank you lord Buddha for keeping all my frens and family happy..
Thank you lord Buddha for keeping me out from danger..
Thank you lord Buddha for the food and money tht you have allow us to have..

Thank you Father for taking care the hole family..
Thank you Father for keeping our family safety..
Thank you Father for understanding me..
Thank you Father giving me money daily..
Thank you Father for giving me freedom.
Thank you Mother for take care of me ever since im young..
Thank you Mother for scolding me..
Thank you Mother for teaching me..

Thank you Brother for understanding me..
Thank you Borther for letting me play your computer..
Thank you Brother for every thing you have me..
Thank you Brother for making me realise..
Thank you Sister for understanding me..
Thank you Sister for stay beside me all the time..
Thank you Sister for giving me confidence..
Thank you Jasper for taking care of the house..

Arigato JustinLee for belanja-ing me every time..
Arigato JustinLee for teman-ing me most of the time..
Arigato DarrenNg for talking to me..
Arigato DarrenNg for lending me your MP3..
Arigato YTL for protecting me..
Arigato YTL for helping me out..
Arigato LenPing for helping me out..
Arigato KayJun for helping me out..
Arigato JunJie for sharing KingdomHearts info with me..
Arigato ZhiHerng for helping me in Dota..
Arigato Si Jun for sharing anime stuffs with me..
Arigato John Wong for understanding me..
Arigato SuiLun for being such a good friend..
Arigato Nicholas for being my number one fan..
Arigato MunPing for playing facebook with me..
Arigato MunWai for camera-ing stuffs for me..
Arigato HeoChong for sharing anime stuffs with me..
Arigato KhaiSern for sharing KamenRider stuffs with me..
Arigato GeraldUng for being an old friend..
Arigato AlexLai for entertaining the class..
Arigato WeiSoong for teaching me studies..
Arigato MinYap for sharing other stuffs with me..
Arigato ShaunCheng for sharing pokemon stuffs with me..
Arigato WenJun for being such a nice friend..
Arigato JitPian for joking around with me..
Arigato Daniel for lending me you PS games..
Arigato Vincent for bullying me..

Arigato KaiShin for being an old friend..
Arigato GloriaChan for being a nice friend..
Arigato JinHwei for letting me be you pet bro..
Arigato XinWei for being monkey-lish..
Arigato YiXuan for chat along with me..
Arigato HuiEe for lending me your racket..
Arigato JasmineGan for be a good friend..
Arigato PeiYin for cheering for Tissa..
Arigato SueSan for being such a nice girl..
Arigato SienDee for keeping my bone..
Arigato YanLeng for being a good friend..
Arigato XinYi for being perasaan..
Arigato SuWei for saying "hi" to me..
Arigato ShuNing for teman-ing me while duties..
Arigato LynnKam for concerning me..
Arigato SeeHui for letting me pet you..
Arigato AudreyTan for being an old friend..
Arigato Angela for being an old friend..
Arigato PorLing for being childlish..
Arigato SuQi for being an old friend..
Arigato J-Yee for sending food to me..
Arigato YuenChing for joking around..

THANK YOU EVERY BODY!!