Thursday, April 2, 2009

The rain is My Tears..

2th Aprill.. one of the day which i cried the most.. sadly.. painfully.. and a little bit of happy.. X) Let me tell you the whole story then..

Sadly is because when i came to school during BM period im feeling a little bit of weird.. feeling very very weak.. then during ACC period that time i felt extremely cold.. Then during SEJ i just notice that i had a fever. I thought it was a slight fever only due to Chow Ern's comment.. but according to Kah Keng and Tarvin the fever is pretty much high. So i was send to the PBSM room, took a panadol and rest.. Thanks to WeiSoong for taking care of me the whole time..

Painful- She didnt even visit me.. X(

Tarvin, Nat, Huiee, Izzaty, Darren, Racheal, Vania, Megan, Sharma, ChowErn and Vincent paid a visit to me.. thanks guys.. X) After 3 hours of nap.. i woke up and my whole body is covered with sweats!! D8 YUCK!! But due to the loads of sweat im 80% cured already.. so i decided to get back to class at least for the last period. XP

Painful- She didnt even ask or know that im sick.. X(

After school me, Izzaty, Nat and Huiee went to Tarvin's house to play for awhile.. I reach there and the first thing i did was GUITAR!! XD After playing his guitar.. i felt very easy.. why can i play bar chords sooo much clearer? No wonder!! Tarvin is using a soft string!! And he called me not to use a soft string! Pffffff... im going to change string already! Thus i tried teaching Huiee how to play Goodbye Days.. but shes a horrible student. XD

Get back to school and get ready for rumah biru. Our captain said that we are going to practise the activity that we joined.. Means im going to pracitse High Jump and Long Jump!! 8D but after the warm up.. Sadly.. the rain came.. there goes my happy-ness again.. X(

On my way home.. in my mind there is like a melody in me.. pretty much a sad melody.. so i went home and try to play the melody.. it didnt work out but still im going to keep playing over and over again.. I even got a name for this song already! The Rain is My Tears.

The happy part.. I watch Kamen Rider Decade episode 10!! XD Faiz sucks in the decade.. Then i found out another thing!! Full Metal Alchemist is making the 2nd series.. is like remaking the whole show but better quality. XP Thats not the most important part.. the singer of the opening song for Full Metal Alchemist 2 is..

YUI YASHIOKA!!!


Yes, YUI is back for 2009!!! And her main song is called.. "again" so far there is no new song.. but im very excited to hear more of her songs again. XD

Yui -again- Full Metal Alchemist series 2.



Whatever happends.. the only thing which can make me really really really happy always is Yui.. Even knw we cant see each other but her songs made me sooo alive.. No ONE!! I mean NO ONE!! Is this world can make me more happier other than Yui. I MEAN IT!!! I dont care if other people said that shes lousy, ugly, emo or anything!! Shes still the best!! Im OVEROBESS with her? So what?? Im a sad little lonely boy..