Monday, April 13, 2009

I knew it..

Sup guys! Remember about the best youtube video i told you guys about? and i was afaird that it will get band?

Well.. it just happend today.. Yeap, my "again" cover got banded... hmph!! Its says that i was copyrighting the song.. what the hell!! But nvm.. for only 4 days.. i got 980+ views and 12 comments. XP Good enough for me! And all of them are good comments. So thanks. X)

Well since i cannot use YUI's voice as my cover.. I need to use some other voice other than her so its not copy righted.. Me? Sing? No no no.. i got a better plan.. XP As i was going on to youtube i found a spanish girl who sings this song very well.. so i asked her to helped out with my video and thankfully she agrees to! 8D So i made another cover and chances of getting band is like 15% this time.. XP Hope sony is not that stingy la..

Thus i finally did!! I made a Goodbye Days cover in youtube!! 8D Woohoooo!!! After learning this song like freaking 2 months+ i finally manage to master the whole song. If only my strings are easier to press to song will be easier to play. Feel free to take a look at it in youtube. but let my warn you that there will be me singing in the video.. so listen at your own risk! XD

Mood flies... happy~emo~sad~jolly~crazy~left out.. Something is soooo wrong with me!! Arh!!!! *smack his head to the wall* Im nuts..

Im just a guy who loves music and nothing..