Sunday, May 15, 2011

"My Grandma said this" Quotes

It seems that some of you might have a little bit of misunderstanding about the statuses i post up on facebook. You know, those status that is something like this..

My grandmother said this to me: "When people love others, they grow weaker, though it's nothing to be ashamed of. True weakness lies elsewhere."

Yeah, something like this one. Those of you who have my facebook will know what am i talking about. And for those of you who dont, never mind. XP

Okay heres the thing, these quotes are not from my grandmother. Its is from a friction character's grandmother. (yeah, the grandmother is friction too.) And that friction character is from a kamen rider show. Which is pretty funny.

Tendou Souji's grandmother quotes.

But can you believe that kamen rider shows can give you such inspiring quotes!? A kids show giving such amazing quotes? Thats why I find kamen rider shows these days pretty educational. XD

Anyways, there are almost 50 quotes said in the show. And here are some of my favorite and the ones i find the most inspiring ones. I just wanted to share to you guys. XP

My grandmother said this to me: "Force the world to revolve around you. It's more fun to think that way."

My grandmother said this to me: "People become stronger through adventures."

My grandmother said this to me: "It is enjoyable to eat something delicious, but the greatest joy comes from the time spent waiting for it." (This one has a hidden meaning. XP)

My grandmother said this to me: "If you wish it to be so, luck will always be on your side."

My grandmother said this to me: "All girls are equally beautiful."

My grandmother said this to me: "Even in a world full only with enemies, there will always be someone you must protect."

My grandmother said this to me: "Imitating others is not bad, for it's how we recognize ourselves." (Another one with a hidden meaning. XP)

My grandmother said this to me: "There are two things a man must never do. One is to not make girls cry...The other is to not handle food so crudely!"

My grandmother said this to me: "Life is a long path to a goal. Drop your heavy luggage and enjoy walking with your hands empty."

My grandmother said this to me: "A bond is a deep connection that can never be broken. Even if apart, heart and heart are still connected."


Yeah, I cant believe that such quotes came out into a kamen rider show too. but that is just what makes things more interesting. Feel free to go google for more quotes, there are all inspiring too. Well at least to me they are la.

Just incase some of you ask, yes i still watched kamen rider. XP

CHEERS!!!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment for this post~ XP