Friday, August 20, 2010

The words that a Girl Wants to Hear

Heres a story where I found on the internet.. I find it very touching and I thought of just sharing with you guys out there. X) The whole story is just conversations, thats all. Its up to you all to imagine how everything else is like.. XP

Some of you might have seen this somewhere else.. It was pretty famous for a period of time.
____________________________________________________

Girl: Thanks for the fun day.. X)

Boy: No problem.

Girl: Can I ask you a few question?

Boy: Sure.. o.O

Girl: And.. Be honest..

*Both of them then stared at each other*

Girl: Have I ever cross your mind?

Boy: No

Girl: Do you like me?

Boy: No

Girl: Do you want me?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you cry if I left?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you live for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you do anything for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Choose me or your life?

Boy: My life.

*A shocking face expression then went cross the girl's face. After that she ran away with tears falling from hey eyes..*

*The boy quickly ran after her.. hold her hands.. and said..*

Boy: The reason that you never cross my mind is because.. Your always in my mind.

Boy: The reason why I dont like you is because.. I love you..

Boy: The reason I dont want you is because.. I need you..

Boy: The reason why I wouldnt cry if you left is because.. I'll die with you if you left.

Boy: The reason I wouldnt live for you is because.. I would die for you..

Boy: The reasons Im not willing to do anything for you is because.. I would do everything for you..

Boy: The reason I choose my life is because.. You are my life..

THE END


Thank for reading.. X)