Tuesday, August 17, 2010

That Should Be Me Acoustic Cover

Yeap, I've made a Justin Bieber cover? Got a problem with that? BITE ME!! XD But seriously, i made a cover of one of his songs. XP

That Should Be Me

First of all, i have to say that I have nothing against this guy.. Although my good friend Justin Lee has something (which i never know what) againt him. XP I think his songs are pretty good.. and watch really important is.. Girls like this guy! XD (okay that was really irrelavent..)

Anyways.. Of all songs i choose thing song is because its nice.. this song resembles a little bit of me.. plus, its emo.. thats like the biggest reason ever! XD

I hope you guys enjoy it.. XP



Have a hard time singing this song because its Justin Bieber's pitch (but i changed the pitch with a capo. XP) and the lyrics are Justin Bieber's things. So yeah.. pretty tough song for me.

Like always, go to youtube and Like and comment this video. Subscribe my channel if you guys wanna hear more covers.

You guys can recommend some songs for me if you all want. XP

Thinking of my next cover.. hrmmm...