Sunday, July 20, 2008

To All My Choir Friends

Alert people ALERT!!! This is something freaking important!!!

Okay these are a few words from Vanessa..

First of all, we have to get our brains functioning.. yeah F.U.N.C.T.I.O.N.I.N.G!! Cos we have to think of a name for our Choir group! XD Leave your comments in the cbox tell it to anyone of yur friends.

Secondly, we are singing for this coming week's puja. Vanessa has suggested Smile and Let Peace Preveil on Earth. Come before 8.30am and we will have our training. BE THERE ON TIME PLEASE!!!

Okay next is a word frome me! HEHE..

Okay abt the competition i havent think of anything new yet.. but still your guys have to or should i say.. GOT TO remember the lyrics for the song that we're singing. I think you guys should know.. gua...

Okay thats all.. May the force of singing be with you