Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag Along

Well no one actually tagged me this tag. lets just say i stole the tag from yuenhee's blog.. XD Okay okay.. i'll let the blog polive to capture me in no time larh.. so lets do the tag before i kena tangkap k?? XP

RULES:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then have to tags 5 people and post their names, then leaves a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.


Starting time : 3.42pm

Name : Tan Yu Ming

Sisters : 1

Brothers : 1

Shoe size : 12. I knw god damm large!

Height : 170+ if im not wrong. A little higher plsss.. XP

Where do you live : A House? Duh..

Favourite drinks : Normal Water.. XD

Favourite breakfast : Roti Canai!!! XP

Have you ever been on a plane? : Yeap

Fallen asleep at school : Duh! Lots of times.. Lied to teacher that im sick that day.. XP

Broken someone's heart : I think so... i dun remember..

Fell off your chair : Yeah.. accidents happend or its either someone pranked you!

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yeap.. X)

Saved e-mails : I dun even check my mails! XP

What is your room like : One word! Messy.. XP

What is right besides you : PSP on the left, handphone on the right.

What is the last thing you ate : Carrot Cake! My dada's one!

Ever had chicken pox : My mom said yes but I never remember having one.

Sore throat : Duh!!!

Stitches : Yeap, kena punch on the right side of my face. Ouch..

Broken nose : If that would happend, i might be dead.

Do you believe in love at first sight : Yeap!

Like picnics : Sorta..

Who was/were the last person you danced with : My sister?? XP

Last made you laugh : Tarvinder

Today..

Did you talk to someone you like : Yeap~ DUH!!!

Kissed anyone : Nah..

Get sick : Hope so.. XD

Talk to an ex : Nope.. shes not around anymore.. X(

Miss someone : YESH!! To the power of Maximum!

Eat : Stupid Question..

Best feeling in the world : Being with "her"

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Yeap.. XP My tiger..

What is under your bed : Comics

Who do you really hate : Tons of people! You cant even count with yur 10 fingers!

What time is it now? : 3.49pm

Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yeap.. Always..

Do you have any siblings : A big bro and big sis

Do you want children : Depends she wants it or not.. XP

Do you smile often : Not really..

Do you like your hand-writing : No.. i think it sucks!

Are your toe nails painted : Never painted it before.. XP

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My brother's! Freaking Nice wei!! Light, Soft, Smooth.. lets just say.. Ahhhhh... XD

What colour shirt are you wearing now : White + a little bit of black..

What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : Playing Piano

I cant wait till : Sundays!! XD

When did you cry last : Last Sunday.. My mom said something bad to me..

Are you a friendly person : I cant comment myself.. Why you u ask my friends. XP

Do you have any pets : Yeap, Jasper is the name! WouWou! XD

Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : Is either.. At home, At School, or at Tuition.. Busy girl.. XP

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : Yeap.. Heart her soooo much..

Do you sleep with the TV on? : I can sleep even when i play game, so what do u think then?

What are you doing right now? : SMS-ing and doing this tag

Have you ever crawled through a window? : Yeap~ Once when the basketball store room is locked! XP

Can you handle the truth? : I think so..

Are you too forgiving : Yesh.. but depends of the person's attitude.

Are you closer to you mother or father : My DADA!! Love him man..

Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Myself.. look into the mirror..

How many people can you say you've really loved? : Just ONE and ONLY one!

Do you eat healthy : i dun think so.. i really eat veges.. XP

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : Yeap!

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Duh.. Sensetive wei..

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : My Girl, Suilun and My sister. Theres actually more.. XP

Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Mostly Loud.. but when theres no one that i knw with me den i can be super quiet! Serious!

Are you confident? : Sorta.. Yet over confident some times. XP

3 Things I was doing 10years ago
- Like what i've been always doing now.. eat breath sleep! XP
- Go to Sunday School and do Dancing.. D8
- Play water in the toilet.. XP

Things on my to-do list today
- Try to do my homework
- SMS peoples
- I think of a choir group name
- Take a good rest, SLEEP!
- Go tuition..
- Play Piano. XP
- Go online
- Try to sneak in and play the PSP..

3 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire
- Give some to my family, especially my parents
- Buy all the things that i want
- Save the other in the bank.

3 of my bad habits
- Super Lazy
- Game addiction
- Bad Mouth..

3 Places I have lived in
- Earth
- Malaysia
- Selangor

5 Jobs I've had
- Choir Group Leader
- Assistant Keceriaan
- Rebounder for Basketball
- A Part of Youth
- Being a good Big Pet Brother. XP

I tag..
- Suilun
- Justin
- Tarvin
- Megan
- Wei Gin
- Xin Yi
- Huiee
- you, You and YOU!!