Saturday, March 19, 2011

Romantic or Not?

Guy: No one is going to believe a girl like you would go out with me.

Girl: Oh please, would stop selling yourself short like that?

Guy: Im not, i just know limitations. Women... just dont quite like me..

Girl: Let me tell you something. If theres another me out there, she would be lucky to have a guy like you.

Guy: Gee. Thanks.

Girl: Welcome. *smiles*

Guy: Well, if i could build a super realistic girl robot. I want her to be just like you.
_________________________________________

LOL!!! potong steam...

Yeah. It was really romantic at first, but after that.. not so much. Its still something sweet. XD

No is not original. I took from some show. But i find it really nice to hear someone say something like that. For some particular reason. XP

Sometimes, one person can just too good for you. Have you guys always have that thought? Cause to be honest, i do.

But the truth is, if you really like someone and that someone likes you too. It doesnt really matter whether shes too good for you are not.

Bah, what am I saying. I totally have no experience for this. So, when i say something like that, dont trust me. Its probably fake. XD

CHEERS~ XP