Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Follow my Brothers

I saw Tarvin's blog doing this and so is Nat's blog. So i decided to do this along.. FYI, Im not a wannabe, Im not GAY and this is NOT a tag!! Dont follow! XP

I want "her"
I want to have the power to turn back time.
I want the world with no EXAMS!!
I want my own computer.
I want another PSP. XP
I want the "two dogs" to be dead!
I want freedom!
I want a PS3!
I want to have SEX!
I want to lots of money.
I want more brain cells.
I want to travel the whole world.
I want to be famous.
I want kick some butts.
I want to peace in the world.
I want my friends to be happy.
I want my family to be happy.
I want "her" to be happy.
I want be a better person.
I want to another me.
I want to sing.
I want to become a superstar.
I want to punch Tarvin's balls!
I want to live longer.
I want to die in peace.
I want to stop being emo..
I want to sleep..

Good day people!! XD