Monday, September 1, 2008

A Quiet Girl

I was studying in the room. (Amazing issint it?? I actually studied!! 8D) I was refering back to the exercise that i've been doing for more than one and a half years. So i decided to study the exercise that i've done as a refrence.

Add- Maths (blah..), Mod Maths (dun need la..), BM (i trust my BM tuition teacher.) Physics (Dun get it..), Accounts (yawns), Chemistry (studied a little of it..), Moral (who cares!), Sivik (do we even need this sub), EST (do i have to repeat myself??)

What is only left its English. So i decided to take a few looks back at my exercise. I was studying literature, then i noticed a poem that Pn.Chung (my english teacher) called u to create ourself. After studying Sonnet 18 we have to make ourself a poem.. LOVE poem.

The poem that i wrote was...


A Quiet Girl
I found you quietly reading a book,
All I can do now is just stare at you,
How I wish that you could just take a look,
At someone that has fallen in love with you.



Smart fellas would definately knw who am i refering. Then things are getting intresting.. after reading.. i feel asleep right away.. XD