Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pushing Car Experience

This just happend around 3hours ago.. (7.30pm) Thus there a exact same story but a its a longer one in my sister's blog. XD

We were deciding to go out and makan.. mayb somewhere far. My brother walk out from the house and get the car which was parked god damm far! Me and my sister continue waiting for like 10mins i guess.. then suddenly my brother came back.

Both of us are wondering.. didnt he just went out and grab the car?? Wheres the car?? D8 Then my brother said that the car is out of battery. D8 Its not easy to recharge the car's battery. Is not like any toy car just push in a new battery. This one is alot ma fan..

My brother gave up trying to recharge the car. He called me and sis to go to the near by restaurant to buy some food. FYI my mom and dad are not at home. We went to the restaurant and guess who did i saw?? Ida!!! XD Actually she spotted me first. XP

Then after buying the food and brought back home. My brother called us to help him out with the car. My brother still havent lots hope. So he want to push the car into the car into the house to have a better look at the car. Wait a minute.. PUSH THE CAR!? D8

Under the rain without umbrella.. me, my sister and brother walked towards the dead battery car.. DAMM it was cold! XD Then we begin pushing. After 4 tries of pushing our car, the car didnt even move at all!! The my brother begin to count 1..2...3...PUSH!!!

I put in 100% effort while pushing. Suddenly the car begin to move!! 8D PUSH PUSH PUSH!!! Finally the car u out from the particular spot. =.= Then life was sooo much easier.. fuh.. While pushing guess who saw me pushing the car?? Ida again!!! XD I think she saw my MAN-ness. XD

Cars are passing by and saw us pushing the car. Then there was another car passed by. But this time the car stopped and a man came out from the car and helped us. Geee thanks man.. we owe you dude.. XD

After entering the house.. it was freaking wet!!! I feels like kids again.. Remember those day we use to play under the rain?? yup.. that was the flow. XD

Hope i dont get sick now.. tomorrow got sunday school and choir! D8