Friday, September 19, 2008

Duty Time!!!

Okay here goes another thursday duty time. And in fact this will be the last duty time that i will spend with my librarian friends. Sobs... T-T Still thursday is always one of my most happiest day among all days. 8)



This weeks thursday is pretty darn bored.. people around the corner are studying and no time to chit chat. Well i dont blame them for being geek.. X) Study still comes first.. (but not for me.. XD) Beside exams is coming.. (shit..)



Huiee wanna sepak me due to a very special reason. (right huiee??)



Nat introduced to me a song that day. Well its called..



Night...Night..Night.. erm.. SOMETHING LA!!! XD



It was shocking that Nat actually hear Crisis Core songs. XD Goodie~ 8D I think that the song is cool, so we decided to play it in our band. I got addicted to the song in 2 hours of hearing it. XP



JinHwei did something extraodinary thing during duty time. From Nat's blog he called me to tell u guys what happend. So here goes the story.. 8P



At first Nat and I was talking abt some band and song thingy. Huiee suddenly jump is and join the conversation. Chit~Chat~Chit~Chat until the subject STRIPING comes in! D8 I forgotten how did we fly to that subject but still.. WHO CARES! XD



Me and Nat dare Huiee to like strip anything infront of us. (Yes i knw we are horny..) Anything!! one button or two from your pinaform or pull up our skirt or something. (FYI, we are not turned ON..) Well of course, we knew that Huiee doesnt have the guts to do those like of things. (Not surpising to hear that.. XD)



Huiee was laughing and calling for helped. She called JinHwei to save her. Well then here comes tiger! Then we told her abt we dare huiee to do this do that. We were expecting that she will reject, run away or something.. but.. SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!! D8 She pull out 1 button! XD Well at least she has the GUTS to just strip one button, unlike Huiee.. XD



Me and Nat saw that and both of us flip off the chair and started laughing. It was the most shocking thing that i ever seen for that day.



After that i took a quick nap in the library since they are studying and i dun wanna kacau.. ZzZzZzZz.. woke up and its already 4pm!! Time to go~



I got my bag and walked down stairs then i saw Yuenhee and her classmates painting the walkways. Wow! A chipmunk paint!? Gimme my camera! XD



Well it was a funny day and yet a dissapointing day..



Do u knw that i was waiting??

Do u knw that i was looking??

I was waiting for you to Pi-ka-Bo me..

In the end.. I walked home alone..