Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday.. How should i put it??

This is what happend on today's thursday~

The whole day we only studied only 2 subjects!! Which is Accounts and Physics!! XD Others?? All are like free period~ XP

Alim came for today, but i think he finally know he suck in teaching thats why he cancel the class and gave it to Pn.Liew, our Chemistry teacher! Still we didnt study but the whole day was experiment only!! XD

Pn. Muliati was lazy to teach so she gave us to bincang abt our Siviks laporan thingy. Yay!! The joy!! XD EST?? Pn. Harmider canceled the class~ Another YAY!! So long story short, we got most of the time free period. XP

Oh oh, during Physic period i was called by Pn.Meena to go to the pejabat. Tarvin and Nat are like shouting HORRRRRRR.... As if i was going to get D3 or something. Then when i went to the office, i wasnt the only one called by Pn.Meena. Jeremy, WoonZhien and Stephanie are called.

Pn. Meena gave us.. AWARD!!! PRICE!!! $$$!!! Jeremy got 2nd in Sivik Quiz, Woon Zhien got 1st in Sivik Quiz, Stephanie got 2nd for Solo Singing and lastly.. I got CHAMPION for solo singing!! Muahahahah!! Yay the JOY!!! XD Thanks to choir for teaching me how to sing Gemilang! X)

The award was something like a letter. Just like getting a D3 letter.. So i was deciding to prank my classmates as if i got a D3. So i enter the class in with a emo and angry face. Everyone was like D8 reaction. Except Tarvin, he shouted :" You got vaucher right!?" Shit.. the plan failed badly..

I thought that Tarvin know that i won first for solo singing since he know that i got vaucher. But then Tarvin suddenly asked me: "Eh, but why u get vaucher arh? What did u do??" I fliped.. XD I told him that i won first place in solo and he was like Ow....Mai...GOD!!! Then Megan, Racheal and Tarvin are like "Sing like how u sang that day! Sing! Sing! Sing!" After hearing my voice, Tarvin fliped.. XD

Oh i created a poem during chemistry period and its wirtten in one of the chemistry lab table. XP (its on the third table, most left one.) This is what i wrote on it.

You werent there when im there..
You were there when im not there..
You werent there when im waiting..
You dont need me when im there..
Angel drops a feather everytime they shed a tears..

Just randomly wrote it on the table. XP

Then after school i temaned Nat and we stoned in the canteen. He said: "Stoning in the canteen.. thats actually fun!!" XD We stone and we stone and we stone until.. Yuenhee JUMPS IN!!! Harlo Chipmunk!! XD

I really have to thank Yuenhee for calling me to go home early. Thank You to the Maximum or else i wont have the guts or chance to do SOMETHING.. I will tell u next time la kay?? XP

I can play Sucessor AKA Burden of Truth with BOTH hands!! XD Sobs.. so proud of myself. Sobs..

I wanna play Monster Hunter Freedom 2!!! Tarvin, SHUT UP and play monster hunter with me!!! XD