Monday, September 8, 2008

The Secrets

That day sunday, Sis May didnt teach for that day. Goodie!! XD In fact i let us watch a movie called "The Secrets" Well its not actually a movie, is like listening to a talk or something.

You should really watch that show. It actually exist! The Secrets does exist! I definately believe in it! 100% Actually whats The Secret??

Lets just say its what they called "The Law of Attraction"(TLAO) this is something special. TLOA is actually called the power of our thoughts. What we are thinking the attarcting us closer to what we are thinking. For example, im thinking that someone met a car accident. Then suddenly theres really someone met a car accident! Something like that la. Is something like a wish but just that this wish is UMLIMITED!!

It does exist. I believe in it cause it happend to me as well. Remember i said that i wanted a PSP desperately?? I keep putting up in my blog asking people to gimme one or sell me one as a b'day present or something. In the end, i GOT IT!!! 8D

You can ask for anything by just using TLOA, as long as u keep thinking abt it, ask for it and of course dont give up on it. Still this things still needs effort. Dont just stand there if u have a chance, ACT!!!

I do believe in TLOA, I do, I do!! (im not getting married here) And i shall always be greatful and thankful of what i have obtain with TLOA.

What is Power,
I cannot Tell,
But all I know,
That it EXIST.

Some poem writer said that. 8)