Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Songs Wooohooo!!!

Nothing to do right now.. all i have to do is finish the "picture" and walah!! Happy Ending!! XD It took almost 2 days just to finish drawing the cloths. But its worth it la.. it looks just like the orginal picture.

Back to the main story.. at first i was looking at my performance video. (looking back at good memories.. XD) Then WeiSoong suddenly messaged me in msn. So we begin to chat. Then i recomanded him to watch my performance video.

After watching the video, he suddenly replied me a messege said "I got the mp3 song u knw??".. I was like.. W...T...F!!? You have the song!? You never told me u have the price of freedom!? Then he sended me the song.

Not just price of freedom, most of the crisis core songs he also have! D8 Including Kingdom Hearts songs!! D8 ALL SEND TO ME!!! XD

Since i dun have a phone i mind as well put into something thats always with me other than my phone and wallet. Which is my PSP!! XD All the songs that WeiSoong sended to me are all in my PSP ady!! Muahahaha!!! Spam price of freedom to the max! XD

Anyways.. thanks WeiSoong. X) I owe u big time..