Friday, September 19, 2008

Lets Jam!!!

Yeeeeehaaaa~ Friday night I went to Nat's house to jam and sooo is Tarvin!!! This is going to be a long post.. i think.. Anyways enjoy la~ XD

Me and Nat is comfirm can jam for that night already. But Tarvin is the problem now.. Tarvin is like wanna go but cannot go.. So i thought that, that night is me and Nat jamming only. Then, suddenly that bastard say that he can go! WTF!! XD

My brought my PSP to Nat's house but then my battery less than half %! D8 Means i cant play Monster Hunter unless Tarvin bring his PSP charger which is dumb.. I was think that he would problaly bring his guitar, PSP and Nat games.

When Tarvin arrived, i asked him whether did he bring his PSP charger.. AMAZINGLY he actually bought the thing!! D8 SHIT!!!! Then we start to monster hunt! XD

Tarvin you suck in Monster Hunter.. Even Nat says that!!!

Then we started to Jam. We begin with playing Burden of Truth. Wooooo, Nat still rocks in his violin and I was just the background for that song. Thank god that Nat's piano got drum sounds or else we dont get to play Under an Apple Tree. So we tried Under an Apple tree and everything sounds okay except Tarvin's guitar. You need to adjust your guitar la dude..

Then while we were resting, I was playing the song that i created. Tarvin was intrest in that song and he decided to play the guitar for me. I didnt knw that my song can become the rock version one. XD Now my song got the emo version which is Me and Nat playing and the rock version is me and Tarvin playing. XD

Tarvin said that he can play and master the song unless he keep hearing the song over and over again. So i decided to record the song for him. Recording is NOT EASY!!! I failed recording over and over again!

1. The piano sound tooo loud
2. The door open close sound is inside
3. Tarvin's burp sound was inside
4. Nat's brother come and annoy me
5. The open door sounds is inside and Nat shouting voice too.
6. The phone rang...

WTF!!! Failed almost 6~7 times!! Maigod.. but finally i get a peace and quite full song of that song. Fuh... Tarvin you owe my big time!!!

Then we went and playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. I've not been playing this game for almost half a year and i thought i going to sucky in that game. But then while i was fighting Amour Figure i beat him infront of Tarvin and Nat!! XD

After that Nat and Tarvin tried to fight the amour figure. OMG.. You should see the way they fight! They play and scream one wei!! XD Nat was shouting like and girl and Tarvin was happy that he died. XD

Then we went and kacau huiee. AKA Prank call her. XD Tarvin was like some sort of mafia and then capture Nat. I was one of the mafia underling. Then we begin the prank. I wass SUPER funny!!! Huiee was like laughing like crap. XD

Wow.. simply the most happiest day for the week. X)