Thursday, September 25, 2008

To Cure me when im Emo

Everytime when i get emo or something i must do something to chill myself. At least is better than sitting at a corner doing nothing at all. XP So these is what i do best when im emo. Just to share a little bit tips for my other emo friends out there.

1. Playing Piano
- Yup, playing piano works perfectly fine to me! I always play the songs that is really really emo just to realease my emo-ness. Not just when im emo, when im dissapointed, angry, happy then i will play piano. Thanks to The Price of Freedom that brought me into the piano world! And thanks to the piano world i get to control my emotinals most of the time. XP

2. Listen to the Music
- This plan is actually very normal. When we emo we will listen to emo song. But mine is typically different. I will listen to emo song of course, but i will listen to the song over and over and over again!! XD Thats why people will know when am i emo.. but if im listening to those rocking songs over and over again? Dont get me wrong! Im not emoing!! XD

3. Sing
- Also another very normal thing when people are emo. XP I keep singing the song over and over again. I will sing it with FULL emotions. I will sing anytime! anywhere! XD Even in the toilet while bathing. But if you see me singing with full of emotion sometimes.. dont get me wrong too!! Im not emo one sometimes just singing for fun. XP

4. Play Games
- This is super normal! I've been playing games most of the time does that mean im emo?? No, no, no.. When i play the game super pro-lish that time then im emo.. wait that still doesnt explains it.. i play all game pro-lish one!! I play games which or totally violent and bloodlish when im emo. Example DMC4 and Monster Hunter. Everytime i slash the bloody hell monster i can fell the emo-ness realeasing. XD

5. Sleep
- When im emo, i will always sleep.. not like normal sleeping.. it will sleep extra long!! XD Sleeping helps me think that what happend is all just a dream.


I think thats all i wanted to share with my fellow emo friends out there. But who cares abt this emo thingy already? YuMing is ALIVE peeps!! XD Lets put this aside.. and live on in a goodie life. X)