Friday, September 12, 2008

Forgive me Mom..

You knw.. i feel like stabbing myself now..Stab myself really really hard.

I always mention around the corner any saying that i hate my mom here and there. But now.. i feel very regret by saying that.. Those words.. i feel like taking it back.

Last night.. my mom fall down and her specs broke. The worst part is.. all the piece of the broken specs lence stab around her eyes.. My mom had to take 15 needles and 10 stiches.

This morning i saw her.. i feel very bad after looking at her like that. She told me.. "I wont be as pretty as before already but still i get to be like you cause both of us have stiches. XD" It was something to cheer me up.. i knw it..

You knw what.. the law of attarction that i mention before?? It says that u have unlimited wishes. I do agree with that concepts but for me.. i think its something like a trade.. If you pray for something good thing to happend it will come true abt u need to take it as an exchange..

Like what Jinhwei said.. "Shes still your mom, she work sooo hard just to bring to into this world." At first, i just ignored those words.. But now i knw..

I hope my mom forgive whatever action that i did to her.. and i shall never mention of how bad is my mom to anyother peoples as well. Im sooo sorry..