Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Song to Introduce

After playing DMC4, the ending was beutiful.. thus the background song is half rocking and half emo.. I just notice that refinishing the whole game again..

I was looking for the song.. and that song really rocks.. Its a song to release anger and in the mean time release your feeling. Too bad the choir group cant sing this song.. except the emo part. XD

I just love the Lyrics for the song. It really feel.. so violent! XD But when it comes to the emo part.. its sooo sad.. Yet still so semangat! I love that song la.. Tarvin love that song too. XD

Btw, the song is called..

Shall Never Surrender

I just love the emo part.. and I want that part to stick into my head and continue sing. Even knw its just a short lyrics.. but its sounds very very good. X)

They will see..
We'll fight until eternity~
Come with me..
We'll stand and fight together..
Through our strength~
We'll make a better day..
Tomorrow~
We shall never surrender..

Currently became my blog song. XD That song rocks..