Thursday, September 25, 2008

Siviks Project Pics!

I finally found the picture of our Sivik Project!!! Yeeepieee!! Check it out!!!



I was signing up my attendance.



The Class!!! 4IXORA just rocks la.. X) Spot Nat will you??



The other half of my class. Spot Megan will ya??



The happy THREE friends. X)



Brayan and Marcus. They are NOT emoing!!



Our sen-sei!! Pn.Muliati!! Shes helping us too!


Okay lets get down to work shall we??



I cant hold it!!! Ahhh... What!? Never see a guy Pee before!?



Wow!! Nick did a DUO pee!!! XD


We went and take branches and we turn out being Sakais! XD

Meet my BLACK brother! Roshan!! Tarvin is Brown.. XP

Erm.. Jonathan.. thats a dust pad not a cangkul.. XP

Aiyer.... Megan, what are u holding!?

Celine enjoys the sun and the work~ X)

Okay time to chill...

Nick: I can break a stick! Believe me or not??

Nick: Erm... Erh!!! ERH!!! *breaks*

Everyone: *stares...* WAAAAAAA!!!!

Erm.. guys.. public.. and.. arh.. i give up.. *close eyes*

The Brown stoning there.. Megan was having fun posing~

Results????

Simply just beutiful issint it??

I can feel the fresh air by just looking at the picture~ XP

Bright and Happy day~ Weeeeee~