Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To Unleash my Anger

WTHeck!! Full of anger in ME!!! Blame who?? Blame the geeks in my school! Nerd, Geeks, Assholes whatever you call them! They are just geeks!! ARH!!!

First class my ass la.. so what if you guys are first class?? You can boss around can calling people stupid?? Shoot me side ways la! Thank god that the girls in first class are good.. but there are two guys in that class, both of them really clame the name called Geeks and Assholes..

Just two person in the first class tht serious pissed me off.. just two guys.. other?? They are cool.. great and understanding.. Normal guys.. which is GOOD! I like them. 8) Unlike the other two asshole who think they are sooo smart and get to dominate the whole world or something.

Dogs.. just because i shoot one in the back in dodge ball means im doing a sin?? Okay if i did a foul you can just tell me?? You dont have to F*cking scream right?? Such a girl.. The other one just cant take the truth.. Thank the dodge ball game made both of them happy or else they will jump down the bulding and die cause it was their first failure..

You think you deserve people to worthship?? Look into the mirror you as geeks!! Look at yourself!! And think!!! You got brains right? Think!!! If you think im brainless then called me an asshole la!? Im fine with it!!!

Wanna punch me?? Here i stand!!! Suckers..

Now i know how the angel fell..
I know the tale and I know it too well..
I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell..
When I strike you down and send you straight to hell!!!

Fuh.. anger unleashed~ XD