Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year~

Im here to wish all my fellow blog fans out there before I take off to my hometown..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! XD

*TAK TONG CHIANG!!*

Some of you might not know, Im a Kedah-ian. To be more specific, Im a Alor Setar-ian. XP

Its going to be one long 5 hour journey back to Alor Setar again to meet up with my other relatives. Well 5 hour hours shouldnt be a problem.. I have two game consoles to help me through the boring car rides. So yeah.. I can live with that. XD

To my other non-Chinese friends.. Im here to wish you all..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! XD

Enjoy your holidays while you can. XP

Dont worry, I'll still be bloggin if im free in Alor Setar. Yeah, im living in a kampung area where chickens and cows are my best friends. But my kampung is no ordinary kampung anyways. Technologies > Woods. XD

I'll be heading to Alor Setar tomorrow morning (monday).

CHEERS!!! XD


I want to say 'I miss you alot alot alot' before i leave.. but im having second thoughts..