Monday, June 30, 2008

Picture + ME

These are pictures that i took when its school day. Why can we take photo in school? Har... this is the main issue here. This is when u got a SMART fellas saying that we're going to do our Moral Project by taking pictures at school. Then u got this STUPID teacher which allows u to do so and gives u the permission slip! Harr... thats the whole story! XD


The post is just pictures.. ENJOY!! XD
YO wassup peeps! Yur watching MIngz blogspot and I am the main character in this blog AKA the master! And now im just here to just LOA myself! XD
Doing moral project.. is like 2~3 days left! Thank god i finished it within 9~10 hours. XD
The brown (Tarvin) is doing this work! XD Wait a minute.. is that my Buku Graf!? D8 Gimme back!!!!
Mai god! For the first time Megan is taller than me! D8
I feel so gay in this picture.. dunno why but i just think that im gay.. BUT IM NOT GAY!!
What now? Wanna takao arh? Grrrr....
I dun remember what i was doing during this time.. hrm..
I knw how to make this rose! But just that this is NOT mine.. XP
Face: Matthew, Finger: Me, Picture: Megan
Tarvin!? Where are you!? Wait.. Where am I!? D8
SuperMIngz flies to the right~
Then he flies to the left! XD (Librarian trip)
Okay thats all!!!!
For now...
Lets try to post more pictures! XD
Yesssss!!! PSP duo!!! XD
What!? never seen a fella playing PSP before arh!? Then??? Why u keep staring!? Har!? har!? har!? Huh? Owww... yur looking at my hair.. XP
Currently playing PATAPON.
NOW its offically all over!!
Oh wait!
One more picture to go!
Reminds me of Crisis Core.. Zack..