Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Create a Song!?

Oh Oh Oh Guess what?? I was soooo bored these days! I deciede to play piano and guess what? I manage to play "The Price of Freedom" front part! I only got the melody... but i still need more training to achive left hands.

Not just that i can play "Sucessor" from Crisis Core as well in the piano! XD Am I a genius or what? XD Im looking forward to play both of my favourite Crisis Core piano songs.. X) But i dun really kwn how to play piano and my sister is lazy to each me.. =.=

I need someone pro i help me.. Guess that fella would be Suilun I guess. XD

After that i was still freaking bored then i simply play the both songs over and over again. Then i acidentally joined to songs together and i think it sounds good.. i think.. I name the song "The Successors of Freedom" XD pretty lame issint? XP

What do u think? Did i created a song or what? ~.0