Sunday, June 15, 2008

Doubt and Trust..

I favourite word... Doubt and Turst.. Dunno why but it sounds emo.. Suit me~ I just love the word.. X)

I doubt that things wont go well..
between "her" and I..
and we dont have the feel between each other..
but i trust myself that..
i can go forth face the word love..
I doubt that my bad attitude..
will make my life misserable..
but i trust that..
I can change myself..
I doubt that emotion is bad for myself ..
and for who I am..
but i trust that
i can change emotion into happiness in other ways..
I doubt i will cry..
when something bad happend to me..
but i trust that..
my tears can make into one big history..


A meaningful word that i learn when watching Kung-Fu Panda..


Yesterday, was a history..
Tomorrow, is a mystery..
and..
Today, is a gift for the goddess..


Nothing much here.. just trying to pull myself out of emo-ness..