Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cha Tou!

Thursday again!! Wooopie! Duty time! Wooopie again! But theres something happend on that day... This is a short post btw.. put to burn sometime. XP Okay here hows the whole story goes..

After duty (woaw that was fast) it was raining.. poor yuming has to either walk home or call his parents to fetch him. I pick plan B which is calling my parents. Sooo i was asking everyone i gimme some coins so i can call my parents.

Khai Sern dun have... Shu Ning dun have.. Kay Jun dun have.. Huiee dun have.. but.. thank god that JinHwei has! XD And its her last and only 20sens! XD

I walking down and tired to call my parents.. the good news is.. no one is using the public phone! XD But the bad news is.. because the public phone is not working! D8 Dammit!

I walking out of the school door and saw the others waiting for their parents. Then they asked "Why didnt u call yur parents?" I replied "The public phone is not working.." Then they begin to feel curious. KayJun then said "Public phone? Why do u need a public phone when we got handphones!?"

.......................

WART

THAR

FARK

!!!???

Cha Tou issint it? Stupid me...