Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Listen to this Story..


On the holidays i have been helping my dad in the pasar malam. Well thing went on usual.. until this incident happend..

There was this girl ordering.. like usual... then she recieved a phone called.. Then she suddenly shouted "What!? His dead!?* (in chinese) Me and my father heard it.. and then she started crying at a corner covering her sad face behide his boyfriend's face..

The girl was crying sooo hard until it makes me wanna cry too.. sobs.. Then after the food is served the they walked away. The girl was still crying..

I asked my dad "Did u heard what he said?". My dad answered "Yes.. if im not wrong, her father just passed away.." It could be the answer and It could be not as well.. But whether who it is.. is definetely a HE.

I still dun understand.. Lord Buddha have find the answer for all these sufferings like why people must die.. why people will fall sick and many more.. but the thing is.. he didnt really tell anyone abt it! Or issit just me that i have not been listening to the darma class these few weeks! XP

All i wanted to say is... Poeple might just *snap* and dissappear forever just like that. So... its time to that u spend more time with the people around u.. especially your father..

Happy Fathers Day..