Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Canteen Day

Finally! Canteen Day!! wooohooooo! Its time for business! XD

16/6/08 was our SMKTS Canteen day.. even knw its a little bit late.. but.. WHO CARES! XD I shall make this post short... if i can.. XP

Okay the day begins and the perhimpunan for that day was freaking short! D8 For the very first time. I guess is our lucky day huh? XD Then after perhimpunan i flew to bilik seni right away!

Usually im helping KRS in their stall but this year i decided to change since there are tons of pro comittees there to jaga the stall, i think i'll pass... So this year im working for Club Seni since is the only club i got.. XP

Our stalls is selling Big Apple Donuts and Rootbear + Floats. According to what i heard, we snatched Leo Club's business cos they wanted to eat Big Apple Donuts also but our Seni club took away their business... Sorry Leos.

Their are tons of stall that day.. i cant really remember there are what stalls but to tell u the truth i didnt really buy anything.. XP All i buy was our donuts and KRS's hot dogs (Hong Chun was begging me to buy.. XP)

It was a real busy day that day... After a 3+ hours we are begining to out of stocks! Imagine the amount of people buying? X) Then we are down to our last few stocks. I begged Megan to buy the donuts and thank god she buyed. Thank You. X)

After finishing selling everything, we carried tables and rubbish ups and downs. Then we wash the area of our stall.. I feel like is doing CFCamp's Cafe job again. XD

After the whole thing i grab my donuts and rootbear back to my class and continue the lessons.

When i went home i was digging my pockets and guess what? JinHwei lefted her wallet with me and I forgotten to give her back. XD So her wallet have a free sleep over at my house. XD

Canteen day was fun but like what everybody will say.. Fun but Tiring.. XD In the End i only ate one donuts and the others i brought back? All let my sister sapu adi.. XD