Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lately

School has been reopen for 1 whole week! Arh!!! Im soooo sick of going to school!! See all the bitchy teachers again.. see all the bad results again.. Arh!!! But come to think of it.. it wasnt sooo bad after all! XD

I still cant think of my music of the month.. theres been sooooo many songs last month and i couldnt think of one! D8 I still need more time.. hrm... lets just wait for the time to come! XP

I NEED PSP!!!

My brother was soooooo "smart" he borrowed our PSP to his friend just because his having exams! D8 I have not been touching my PSP for 3 whole weeks! Arh!!! Dammit!!! I need PSP... need games...

Arh dammit!! I have a crash between the Librarian Trip and the CFC Reunion!!! But i choose to go for the librarian trip cos i've already paided for the trip.. Im guess im sorry to all my fellow kalyana mitras... i guess i would be missing the fun.. X(

You must be thinking.. I sucks to be me right?

Btw.. im just here to me my blog stay alive.. XP