Monday, June 23, 2008

~Music of the Month~

Thank god i manage to pick my most and most and most favourite song for the month! XD Seriously.. it took me quite awhile to pick what to be.. Okay so heres my music of the month. X)

Its Not Easy -Superman-

I can't stand to fly..

I'm not that naive..

I'm just out to find..

The better part of me..

I'm more than a bird~

I'm more than a plane~

More than some pretty face ~

beside a train, and

It's not easy to be me..

Wish that I could cry..

Fall upon my knees..

Find a way to lie..

About a home I'll never see.

It may sound absurd..

but don't be naive..

Even Heroes have the right to bleed..

I may be disturbed..

but won't you conceed..

Even Heroes have the right to dream..

but It's not easy to be me..

Up, up and away away from me..

It's all right..

You can all sleep sound tonight..

I'm not crazy or anything..

I can't stand to fly

I'm not that naive

Men weren't meant to ride

With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet

Digging for kryptonite on this one way street

Only a man in a funny red sheet

Looking for special things inside of me

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet

More than a man looking for a dream

Only a man in a funny red sheet

It's not easy to be me..