Monday, June 9, 2008

Stealed Tag

Like i said on the last post, im getting bored so im stealing some tag to burn some time and Huiee is my first victim. XD (Be proud that someone is doing yur tag Huiee.. XD) I think she shall be my victim for a long time to come.. cos she has tons of tagss in her blog! D8



The SIX Things..



6 things that Im passionate about:

- PSP!! sobs.. proud to have one..

- Sleeping.. ZzZzZz..

- Getting online~

- The musics in me..

- My friends..

- erm.. oh oh MONEY!!! $w$



6 things I say often:

- Dammit!

- My grandmother can do better than u!

- Yah Man~

- Its time tharh Change..

- Wart Tha Fark!?

- Tensa Zangetsu! XD



6 Books I've read recently:

- To-Love-RU

- Love and College

- Bleach

- Physics

- English Literature

- .... cant think of it..



6 songs I could listen over & over again:

- The Price of Freedom

- How to Save a Life

- Doubt and Trust

- D-Techno Life

- San Noro Yu

- Double Action



6 things I've learnt for the past year:

- Take love life slowly..

- Try to stay happy.. NO EMO!

- Dont follow your emotion, follow your heart..

- To Doubt and Trust..

- Be serious at the right time.

- Just face it..



6 people that you wanna tag:

- Tarvin

- Megan

- Suilun

- Justin

- Len Ping

- Yuenhee