Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lately..

Waaaaakakaka!!! My PSP is back!! Wooooopie!! This time i wont let my brother to disturb me or stealing away the PSP! Muahahahaha!! Crisis Core is back!!!

Can someone teach me how to play "The Price of Freedom"??? I dunno why.. but im desperate to learn how to play piano these days.. pretty weird issint? I hope Suilun is prepared to teach me how to play.. I hope that he even knws the songs!

Something awful happend to Izzaty.. and she even cried! X( I feel bad for her.. i just cant stand girls crying and i dunno what to do but just to ask around "whats wrong? whats wrong?" Dun cry Izzaty... its just a paper.. so dun worry.. I still think that yur the number 1! X)

Yaaaaatahhhhh!!! Tomolo is Librarian trip!!! although most of my librarian friend are not going.. but still Tarvin, Megan, WenJun and some more fellas are going. We're going to be the noisest gang there! Muaahahaha!

Oh i havent ask? What do u think of my new blog layout? X) Thanks to YanLeng only i manage to get such pretty layout. Thank You x100

Currently learning how to sing "Bridge over trouble water" The songs is a little bit old and doesnt sound nice at the begining.. but when chorus comes woaw! Its sounds pretty good. Learning for the choir practice this week!

SAYONARA PEEPS!!