Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Librarian Trip FlashBack

To tell u the truth, on Librarian Trip i think is the first time i camwhore the most! Proof? Take a look at the pictures in Tarvin's and Yuenhee's phone!



-To Gua Tempurung-

















I was turning back to talk to Tarvinder and Megan.






















Megan said this is cute. =.="


















Stuck in the jam.. damm..



- The Lost World of Tambun-















Tarvin and Yuming: " Yeaahhhhhh!!!!!!"

















Im in Sarung! XD Nah.. its actually my pant pao tai..

















Cliping back my Sarung.. DONT LOOK!! Preverts!






















Sexy Backs?? XD




-After The Lost World of Tambun-















What happend!? In Jail!? D8 I dont deserve this! sobs..

















Im going crazy.. what? Im a monkey right?























Yeah.. sweets! XD I looked seriously crazy

















Megan in here specs! D8 I've seen that before.. XD





















Chipmunk and the Tree~ XD




-END-


See! I told u i camwhore to the power of maximum! Theres a video taken on the bus.. my "super" magic trick! Wait till i get it from Tarvin! XD

THANK

YOU

FOR

WATCHING!!







You've came to see, you've came to hear and you've here to comment~ XD