Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday.. Peaceful...

Well today's thursday just turn out pretty peaceful~ XD I was surprise as well. XP

School day was fun. XP Sitting Lisa's place and chatting with Cheng Wi, Celine, Nicholas, Zhao Yang and Germaine. Seriously.. its my first time talking to them for sooooo long. XP It was FUN!! The period are pretty nice.. chemistry i was actually focusing!! XD Redox is my favourite chapter in Chemistry now. I actually PASS chemistry!! XD

After charging up during Physics period (sleeping), i was ready for driving!! Every since i got tips from my brother and a little bit from SuetPing and SuTeng, I feel more confident!! Yeeehaaaaa!! Thus, these days my driving skills are getting better! XD Uncle is pretty sastified. XP My driving exams are like next week monday, so dont be surprise if im not coming on monday in a exchange for a 'P' lesen. XP

I told uncle that i need 'rasuah' just incase my on the road sucks. Heres what he said: "You need rasuah one meh?? You can one lah!! X)" nice of him..

Im in the mood for Adam Lambert now. I dunno why. XP Im 'in' to his song called 'Mad World'. Its emo, so its typically my type. His 'No Boundaries' is nice too. XP I still like Kris Allen's version too. Actually i like both! XD Whose the best? Still YUI!! XD

Playing Guitar is something what they called 'practise makes perfect'. I cant agree more with that sentance. XP Been playing guitar very very very hard!! I've learn more songs now! XD I've learn Mad World, Zero Gravity, Nightmare, Stand by Me and also Climax Jump!! Yeap Kamen Rider Den-O's opening!! XD Im figuring out DMC4's 'Shall Never Surrender'

Today, someone came and nudge me and told me some good news. 'she' might be going Langkawi trip. 8D Its the MIA, PeiYin!! XD Well lets see i can manage to persuade SueSan's mom to comfirm her going. XP I might get seashell. XP

Seriously.. I miss YUI.. I didnt listen to her music for awhile already.. sobs.. I need YUI musics!!!

Started to be scared??