Saturday, August 15, 2009

short 'FlashBack'

Remember i wrote on my last post about a short flashback?? Well if you dunno read back and slowly find. If you do, heres the story of the flashback.. Just sharing with you guys. X)

This flashback happened when i was still form 2. I was extremely naughty.. spoilt BIG TIME!!! What is in my mind is always DOTA, DOTA and DOTA. So one night.. my mom wasnt at home cause she went outstation. My dad was working.. left me and my bro at home.

I was sooo obsess with DOTA i called my brother to fetch me to cyber just to play DOTA. My brother keep tell me No, No, No but i dont want to listen to him. I still wanna go and i shouted at him said that i wanna go. In the end, he give up and he temaned me to cyber.

After playing for like 2hours, we decided to leave and go home. While reversing the car.. my brother accidentally have a small bang on the car behide. Coincidencely, the owner of the car was near and he come down and scolded my brother.

My brother was still 'P' that time and he was freaking nervous. The fella shouted and said that he want to bring us to police station and also gantung my brother's 'P' lesen. My brother's car was still blocking the road, the an indian fella shouted "Move your car larh stupid boy!!" this made my brother double the nervous.

My brother wanted to repark the car and then slowly dicuss with the fella's car. He wanted to press the brake, but he accidentally press the accelator!! The car flew and bang a honda sivik! things became worst when my brother suddenly shouted for pain. My brother injuryed his leg badly.. he toss his phone and call me to call uncle and neighbours and most importantly our dad.

After everything is settle.. the car was pulled back out.. My brother was brought to the hospital.. I was brought back home.. the insurans settled everything.. When i came home, dad gave me a big time slap and scolded me for the whole night.. Not surprisingly.. I cried very very very hard.

The next day, was school day. My brother was at home lying down on the bed.. I walked to him and said tons of sorry (cried again).. But what my brother did was just this.. he smile at me and said. "Luckily i was the one who got injuryed, not you. X)"

Touching?? X) That why i said that i love my brother. X) His the best..

What was funny is that the honda sivik that we bang was BIG time damage but my brother's car which is volvo only got a few scratched and the number plate drop only. XD

Btw, the leg that my brother was injury that time was the exact same leg and type of injury that he had now. XD

Its a good lesson for me, never get too obessed with a game, never go to cyber involving my brother and also drive safely. XD