Monday, August 25, 2008

What Holiday??

WHAT!? Holiday just ended 19hours ago!!! D8 School days again.. first period?? Physics.. ARH!!! Okay lets see what did i did in the holidays??

Day 1: Saturday -Watching Sweeney Todd. XD
Day 2: Sunday -Choir singing for the blinds :)
Day 3: Monday-Stoned at home..
Day 4: Tuesday- Got the most beutiful tuition center!! D8
Day 5: Wednessday- Went out for basketball with friends! 8D
Day 6: Thursday- Choir practie + Helped my dad in pasar malam
Day 7: Friday- Accidentally missed Accounts Tuition. XP
Day 8: Saturday- Nalanda competition and got 2nd!! XD
Day 9: Sunday- Stoned in Sunday School

There are only 2 best days through out whole holiday. First is Wednessday where i get to go out and play basketball. Not with my basketball gang but my school friends. JinHwei, Tarvin, Megan, Nat, MingLong, Izzaty and KhaiSern went for the outing. FUN FUN FUN!!!

The second one is Saturday, Nalanda competition!! We got 2nd place!!! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!! I love silver more than gold. XP SERIOUS!! I want silver hair (not white), Sweeny Todd love silver too cause of his razor. XD My Maple character silver hair. XD My phone got a litte bit silver.. issint?? XD It was a great day.. FUN to the POWER of Maximum!!!

Holiday ended.. NOW study.. AND?? Organising TC08 (Teens Camp 08) THEN?? Curi-Curi play PSP.. XD

Speak of white and silver.. i just found out!! Besides Me and JinHwei got plenty white hair.. WeiGin also got plenty!! 8D Hor hor.. thinking too much abt boys.. XD

Chao peeps, Going to play PSP, I MEAN..Ahem.. STUDY LARH!! XP