Thursday, August 21, 2008

The odd one...

Me, Weng and Fai played this game among all of us. Well is actually some sort of IQ game. It too me awhile to understand the whole thing.

The whole game thing is abt names only. Then Weng asked me "Whose the odd one among all of us??" I dun really get the question neither the whole thing. All the clues they give are only names. Nothing else..

These are the names given.. these are true names from my basketball gang.

Jimmy Ng

Weng

Fai

Chee Kay

Rebecca

Chai Wen

Yu Ming

Fiona Lim

Jonathan

Raine Wong

Wei Zian


Get any clue?? I knw nuts abt anything. Fai manage to get the answer.. but still it took him awhile. I told Weng that i give up..

Weng told me I was the odd one! o.O I still dont get it.. until the tells me the answer. Then i get it. Its pretty darn simple.. If your smart enough then u will knw the answer.

Okay looks like u guys are pretty much using yur brains already. So let me tell u guys the answer.

Everyone's name begins with W, F , C , R ,J except me!

Told u its pretty darn simple!!! Weng also told that not just that.. Im the only one with is not really smiling that day.. Thats why Im the odd one.. After hearing that, i bring to feel really lefted out.. Weng wasnt the only one that said that. Most of my friends told me that as well.

A lot of things have been happening at home.. Which are NOT good things.. I really sick of staying at home listening to people blabing around.. I pray very hard that the times which im not have home, people could really cheer me up. 1 hour or 2 will do just fine. Just that short time is enough to make my day..