Sunday, August 31, 2008

Im Scared..

This post is to proof how coward am i. So laugh me if you want..

Im scared.. of what?? Myself.. What does that suppose to mean??

As u can see, i have a bad attitude.. a real BIG bad attitude. Which is i talk or say something without going through my brains. Well that is definately no big deal..

I showed off around the corner with my mouth until the end of the day or even few hours later, i notice... i just insulted or showed off around. OMG...

I insulted my friends.. even good friends.. without noticing.. i made them shed a few tears.. of course i notice. On the end of the day!!!

I dunno.. im scared.. scared to talk to people around me. thats why i was thinking.. should i just SHUT UP?? or just sit still right at a corner.. people might think that im emo and then tried to avoid cause im such a sensative person. Mayb.. Mayb not..

I dunno.. i really dunno.. Im just scared to hurt my friends around me..

If only i can hold on to someone.. someone that i really really trust and really talk too.. my rainy days should be over..

Im afaird of the rains.. but the rains just keep coming.. Im afaid of the bright sun, but the it still keeps shining.. I need a cloud.. I cloud who i really can hold on to.. Pray to God that its "you"

MIngz is Lost~