Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Band??

A Band? Your joking right? Me and fella which only knw how to play 2 songs in piano in band?? You kidding!

Yup its real.. a guy who doesnt knw how to play piano is in a band.. Okay let me correct my sentence la.. its not actually a band.. Its only a small group of 3 fellas playing a song. Guess what song issit? This should be easy for blog readers..

Yeap its...

THE PRICE OF FREEDOM

Well like i mentioned before.. Me, Tarvin, Nat are doing some sort of band. Just because we love the song sooo much, we decided to play it. XD

Me - Piano
Tarvin - Guitar
Nat - Violin

Nat can freaking play Violin!!! D8 And his really good at it!! Everytime he plays his piano, it makes me wanna cry.. sobs.. XD We're lucky to have a violinist like him. 8) You rock dude..

Tarvin is good.. but definately not as good as Nat lar.. He stills needs training. And me?? Well.. im the noobest among all.. but gimme sometime. I can own them man! XD

I need to learn more songs.. SUILUN fast fast learn new songs and teach me!! Dont play Naruto adi!! XD

Currently still looking for a performance... X)