Friday, August 29, 2008

I Sanged!!!

Yeap.. remembe abt tell u guys abt the patrotik singing competition im going?? Yeap.. I SANGED!!! XD


In my mind, what i was thinking is these two song which is "Keranamu" and "Gemilang". I took my sister's advice.. just sing something that u really feel like singing. So i sang Gemilang!!! Since thats the only song which i have the most feel in it. XP


I just notice there are a few students in my school which can sing. I mean really can sing!!! They should join my BISDS choir group. XP There are 3 particapants in form 3 and all three of them sang Gemilang too! D8 And all 3 can sing!!! D8 Thank god they are not my competitors.. fuh..


Im in form 4 session. So i sang-ed!!! XD Ming Long is one of my competitor. Well should i say the best competitor!! But i have confident in this competition. But still like what Nat said to me.. "Dont get too high hopes.." Yeah.. its pretty sure.. i shall keep that in mind. X)


I just found out that 'someone' likes Gemilang~ SWEET!!! XD I shall make my sunday school people proud! I shall make my choir sifu, Vanessa proud!!! I will win the first prize!! Wait.. silver is my favourite colour!! D8 How how how??


My school's is freaking falling a part. The KRS in other schools are definately 100 times funnier to be with. My school?? Why SO SERIOUS!? Pathetic fellas!! takes things soo serious! I think i knw why am i not in the comittee list anymore. Cause im not serious?? Taking things too lighty?? I think thats for sure.. They knw that the member hate them (Or are they stupid enough to not knw that!!) still they wanna take things too serious!!! WTF wei!!! That day they scolded Nat, Sharon and Huiee right infront of everyone in the canteen. WTF!? Just because they are late for marching doesnt mean you could scold people in front of everyone!! Its embrassing!!! Can you just let them pump then enough ady?? They too are humans!!! And they too are KRS!!! If u are the victim how would u feel?? How are u going to get a good KRS team if u take them are yur underlings!! WTF!!! All u wanna do is WIN WIN WIN!!! Fuck You ALL!!! If you cant committee yur members, be friends with yur team and be more unserious-ness. HOW ARE U GOING TO FUCKING WIN!? All you of u are just worried of yurselfs!! Fuck me sideways!!! Im saying this not only for myself, but for all my friends!!! Friends who u think you can pick on cause yur higher pangkat then them!! Just because yur vice president!!! Doesnt mean no one can harm u, no one cant talk to u loudly, no one CANT FUCK U!! If they think yur a good vice president, let it be.. but i dont think soo.. What are u going to do?? Sue ME!? Come on!!! HERE I STAND!!!