Thursday, August 21, 2008

300th Post

Wooohooooo!!! Yes!! Im down to my 300th post!! Yaaataaahhh!!! XD

Okay lets talk crap for this post. XD

- Nalanda competition coming soon!! D8

- "I'll be waiting" is the best of the best emo! XD

- Kai Yuan is one step forward..

- 9th August is a day to remember for my brown friend..

- 20th August was the best day for the whole month! XD

- I've learn Roxas for piano!! XD

- I should smile more.. 8)

- Waiting to make my first step

- Nat is one step forward..

- Sakurams is pretty darn laggy!!

- Maple character Zanggetsu lvl 158!!! XD

- Love Sweeney Todd's songs!!

- Sometimes i should just SHUT UP!!

- Now is 11.37am

- My sister hated her new hair cut. o.O

- I need new games for my PSP!!

- Holiday is the worst time to stay in the house

- Its not raining now.. XD

- Suilun is one step forward..

- Fai is one step forward..

- Hate piano lessons but love piano! XD

- Jealousy is out..

- People!! Play maple private server! XD

- Afterlife rocks..

- Can she just stop talking abt Money and Studies!!

- Tiger is going for piano exams

- Mantis is still blur and stupid like usuall. XD

- Nat wanna be one of the furious 5?? XD

- Nat, Megan, Tarvin, Jin Hwei, and Me!! Own basketball!! XD

- People are afaird to talk to me..

- It sucks to be me..


I think thats enough crap la.. XD Well thats my 300th post! XD

Btw memoriezbeyond.blogspot.com's birthday is coming soon! XD