Friday, August 15, 2008

MPS Day 2 (Wednessday)

Wanna knw the story before?? Go back and find the old ones only read this!!!



Yawn.. another early morning. But today.. i was especially early.. Its my turn to cosplay!!! Muahaha!!! What am I cosplaying again?? Kurosaki Ichigo!!! Yeah.. that doesnt really suits my character.. I knw.. I knw..



Early in the morning im suppose to bandage my whole body with white cloth. Bleach fans should knw why.. its a part of the cosplay. The my cloak is all done.. sword.. mask.. and walah!! Kurosaki Ichigo is done!!























So the second day me, Tarvin and Nat have to perform again. Nat was cosplaying that day as well. But Sadly L wasnt around.. cause people love him! XD Then Ronald was in too!! But his cosplaying as a normal shinigami. He said he wanna be Kenpachi, but his lack of the hairs.. and also the white cloak. Too bad..




Everybody got shocked cos.. Ichigo and Ikki are playing instruments!! XD Ichigo does nothing but hold the sword running killing hollows and Ikki does nothing but roller skating. But Me and Nat which is cosplaying as Ichigo and Ikki are playing Piano and Violin!! XD Funny issint??




They day went pretty wel.. everybody was surpise to see an Ichigo appearing cause there wasnt any on the first day. XP They wanna know who issit, then when i take of the mask, everybody goes cheh...




Izzaty and Huiee are wearing the japanese cloths today. And today, WenJun is specially wearing the guys Yukata. XD Lets just say his the only boy there which is wearing it.. XP




Well nothing really much happend on the second day.. wait for the last day.. its gonna be a boom! Cos all cosplayers IN!! XD Okay lets get to day 2's pictures.. hehe




















Yee Zhian and Ichigo
























Chipmunk and Ichigo (my body is like.. arh..)




















Ichigo, Yu Jie, Minato



















I like this picture.. cos everybody is in! And.. i like my pose! XD


















The Click 4?? XD The best picture of the day~

Shinigami, Ikki, Minato, Ichigo

Man.. my costume is a little bit tooo exposing.. Gotta thing of something else..