Sunday, August 31, 2008

Piano Fever!!

Today i went to sunday school and helped out for cheif's memoria, (issit spelled like that?? Cos i really dunno. XP)

Btw the people who are there are.. Justin, Suilun, Weigin, XinYi, CheeWei, YanLeng, and MunWai. The helping thingy was fun!! Even knw we had to wake up early in the morning. XD

*Btw, i introduced Suilun to watch Kamen Rider Kabuto. He and I got addicted to the show already!! People out there!! No matter yur and idult or a papa or mama or something else!! MUST watch Kamen Rider Kabuto!! You wont regret it!! XD Hyper Clock Up!!!

Okay back to the main story. XP After the me and Suilun done our job. I decided to play piano. So i sorta.. challenge him to a piano song battle?? I knw im gonna kena beat flat already but i wanna try to perform my latest song which is the song i created.

*Again Btw, I got a name for my song already!! Its called "Sad Memiors" I dunno, the song just got the feel for the word "sad" thus since my blog name is "Price of Memories" i mind as well put some to do with "Memories" So i copied the word from "Memiors of Geisha" then it became "Sad Memiors"

*Long story short, equation
MIngz is (Emo) = Sad
(Memiors) of Geisha = Memiors
Therefore its called "Sad Memiors"

Okay enough craping. XD Obviously no one notice that i was playing the piano and of course no one notice that i was playing some other songs. Well not surpising to hear that anyway..

We took turns to play. So Suilun play first and then only play. His frist song was Digimon-Butterfly. That song is enough to beat me flat. When it was my turn, i decided to try out my new song. So i played Sad Memiors.

Round 2, he played Konayuki. OMG.. this match is like lvl99 versus a lvl1 character. XD Then we duet together and played Roxas. I think that was the best song i played cause his helping me. XD

Round 3 (Final), he won me by using his best song which is Double Action. Since his using his best song, i mind as well use my best song too!! I played The Price of Freedom. XD But i screw up that song, cause i've been focusing on other songs and not been focusing on TPOF anymore!! D8

Long story short, He beat my flat!! I shall continue upgrading my Sad Memoirs and then sooner or later i will beat him flat. Just once.. XP