Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Days

Ladida.. one of the most popular day in the hole wide world! People love valentines cos they get to give present to the ones that they love/like. But still some people still think is a boring day for they cos they have no one to give them valentines present. One o them is me..

Last year i gave PeiYin a valentine present which is a soft toy. But since i gave up.. i have no plans anymore for this year. The first thing i enter school is nothing abt the valentine in my head, is all abt the drama only. The drama competition day was the same day as valentines. But still i have prepare 2 ugly valentine cards for anyone who wants to be my victim.

Jin Hwei got A LOT of present that day. Well cant blame it cos shes too cute. I think.. Some of the people in my class already have present on their table early in the morning. Haiz.. when i look into my drawer it was only a few rubbish paper from the afternoon session. Great.. Thanks..

In the school, it was love was in the air.. but still we have drama competition that so we have to concentrate of the hole thing. (we have script to remember) I was wearing my brother's cool shirt. I enter the library and paid a quick visit since is recess. I saw Gloria and she said she likes it! XD How happy of me..

So since is saw Gloria Chan i mind as well give her a valentine present since shes doesnt have one. So i gave her the bad looking valentine card. I seem that see likes it (i think..) mayb cos that her valentine present. So Gloria was the unlucky victim of mine.. so sorry for her.. XD That day i teman her extra time than usual (i think..) since she was kind enough to accept my ugly valentine card. X)

So 2 down one more card to go.. crap i was kinda lazy to think who to give to. So i give it to JinHwei since shes my meimei. Well that could be the worst present among all the one she gets. XD Thanks to Gloria for helping to sneak into her fail and put it inside. Time will tell when did she even notice the card. XD

Lets just say it was one heck of a boring valentine.. if only i was famous.. X) Arh.. what ever.. Guess Gloria chan was my valentine this year.. i think.. is she?? Are you my valentine YuenHee?? Arh WTHeck.. nvm..