Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kampung Days

Ahh... finally i can start posting out posts again.. im a very busy person now! XD Living in a sub-science ain't easy man. If im in a Pure-science i would have been dead and so is this blog! XD Pity those person who are in pure-science class.. X( Okay back to the story!

Okay now this is what happend through out my days when its chinese new year. Well where is my home town?? Kedah/AlorStar! There are two parts of live in Kedah, the city part and the kampung part. Well according to the title you all should knw which part of it im living. Yes the kampung part!

Tuesday afternoon, after the hole boring school day.. i was getting prepare to balik kampung adi! CheeKen's family gave a lift to the bus station and we begin our ride back there. A long 6 hour+ ride, we reached kampung pasir salak! Oppss.. wrong script.. XP We reached AlorStar...Bus station.. arh WTHeck!!XD

As your knw that kampung are like.. old old type punya fashion one right? House made out of wooden planks, having a dusun behide yur house, having chicken and goats walking around the corner and a very lousy toilet. Well.. my kampung house is.. not really exactly like how i mention above.. Do you have a kampung house with air-con?? Do you have a kampung house with Astor?? Do you have kampung with auto gate?? I do.. but still its a kampung cos we have goats and chickens and dusun behide our house. XP

Back in my kampung i meet my relatives of course. The first thing they say abt me was.. "YuMing you grew tall!!" They say i was freking tall! Of course im happy as well. Remember the cousin who loan me the PSP last time. Yup i meet him back in AlorStar! What does this mean?? I can play PSP again!! I get to play that crap for the how week! YES!!XD Not just that he even brought back his PS2!! Wooohooo!! XD This is gonna be a Fun Fun Fun kampung days!!

Going back kampung = meeting relatives = getting angpau = GAMBLING!! XD Of course people gamble when its CNY right? So there one night i was playing cards with my relatives. My brother was the "Congker" AKA Dealer of the night. I took RM13 from my angpou and started gambling. It went no good.. i lose the crap out of it until i left 5 bugs. I was playing cards and playing PSP at the same time. So i wanted to play PSP more.. so why dun i just finish it off!! I put all in which is RM5. Then rounds by rounds.. i won RM30 from my brother!! XD Seem that putting RM5 was a good planning!! XD

Night time i can hear my other younger cousins playing fire crackers. It pretty funny looking at them playing fire crackers and also it brings back memories.. There are some part which are crying.. and some part which they laugh.. But what i meant is they have a very great time!

Not all the time back in kampung are great time. There are of course some incidents happend in back in my kampung. But just that i dun wanna mention abt it.. cos its kinda freaky.. D8

Lets just say i have a great time back in kampung! As always.. XD Okay my next post is abt what happend lately already!! Pretty cool huh! And quick as well.. X) But first lets go to the music of the month! Till then.. bye bye!!