Sunday, February 24, 2008

6 Hours to Midnight..

Wait..wait..wait.. this is not the music of the month! I knw.. I knw.. there is a song called "5 minutes to midnight" but its a whole damn diffrent thing!!! There is another few days to the next month sooo WAIT!!! Dont be nervous!! Haiz... people now of these days.. (I know.. you must be feeling like punching me now..XP)

Okay i bet you call knw why am i wait for midnight right?? What you dun knw!? I'll sooo gonna kick your asss! X( Go see the post title called "24th Feb's Sunday" and you will knw why!! Ish.. do you even read my blog?? (feel like punching me again?? XP..)

Okay since you kwn adi den i dun wanna tell you why la. XP (Not LOA ma..) So time is still runing.. so then i will be the offical!! I wonder what will happend in the next morning?? I hope i will be a good and fine day.. or its better that it is a EXTREMLY WONDERFUL day! Like..erm.. a PSP right infront of me in the morning. XD

But still there is 6 more hours to go.. and today got no basketball training.. Haiz.. i thought there will be surpise for me.. hrm.. 6 more hours ohh.. have to wei la.. XD Till the, Byebu!! XD