Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Birthday Presents

Okay to those of you who want to gimme a belated b'day present, be my guest. XP Everybody will want a b'day present for their b'day right? XD But im the kinda of person which doesnt like to have the same present at a time. Sorry for be-ing so fussy. So here are some pictures of my present that i get in my b'day 2008. X)



Present 1:
MAX Basketball Shoes

A awesome and sorta expensive basketball shoes from my uncle. Well i got it before my birthday, but it still counts right? Finally a Basketball shoes! Just what i wish for! XD But i dun wear it always, my brother wear it more then i do! XD

Present 2:
Nike Basketball

Okay this is another freaking expensive one. And this one is from my brother and my father. They knw how much i LOVE basketball they bought me one! (FYI I dun have a basketball at home) The picture is kinda blur cos of my weak camera-ing skills. XP

Present 3:
FFVII Dirge of Cerburus KeyChain

If i didnt tell the same of this thing you would knw what the heck is this. Mayb is cos of the picture.. scratch that its is cos of the picture. XD It took my quite a long time to identify what the heck is this. Oh ya, this one is from Justin or John. X)

Oh, remember the blog post "24th Feb's Sunday"?? (go to the blog post for more infomation) I said that i have a new fluffy friend?? Is time to show you guys who HE is! XD Open your wide eyes and be prepare..

Present 4:
Plusie Kingdom Hearts II Axel

Say Hi to Axel!!!

Issint it cute! I knw its not! XD This one from Justin and John also. This plusie friend is like a puppet to me. You can put yur hands inside his head!! So, you can move it around as if its a puppet! I name it Axel/Achmed from the show Jeff Dunham. Since John's fluffy friend is Peanut, mind as well put mine Achmed. XD

Thats all my present are.. pretty little though. But i heard that of them are coming, dunno is a fake one or a real one. Wtv who care as long as they give me it would be good enough. Till then, Byebu!! XD