Saturday, February 23, 2008

24th Feb's Sunday

Sunday Sunday Sunday.. I LOVE today's sunday!! (24 Feb) Why?? I dun wanna tell you why unless you read this.. XP I heard from my friends about my blog is a little bit TOO long. So i will skip and also cut it shorter.. Oh yeah there is still no pictures yet.. upload later ya! XD

Today there are 3 main characters. Me, SuiLun, and SzeMei. Why?? Keep looking on.. Justin call us to close our eys and he dragged us into the canteen. How did i knw?? Isint the obvious! XD Then out of no where.. SURPISE!!! Then the HappyBirthday song begins.. So you get the answer now?? Its Me, SuiLun, and SzeMei's birthday. Mine, 25 Feb (keep that in mind), SuiLun, 28 Feb (keep that in mind also), Sze Mei, 28 Feb oso (arh this on you can F**k it la. XD)

I got this super cool soft toy!! I'll upload the picture next for you guys to see. A hint abt the fluffy friend, it has red hair. XP SuiLun got this very large cardboard with everyone's signature in it and SzeMei got nothing. XD (Oh Oh i got this cool T-shirt from MunWai last week. XP) I gave all my brother and sister a huge for all the surpise and of course another one for my birthday brother and sister. X)

We were la dirty monster wei.. Me and SuiLun's face got trashed like hell. The best one is still mine SuiLun's one. XD And also Suelyn got the hole lame video from us!!! Thus another extra funny videos of me and my new soft friend. X) Wait till she puts it on Youtube. XD

Sooo I want to wish..

HAPPY COMING SOON BIRTHDAY SUI LUN!!!

and..

HAPPY COMING SOON BIRTHDAY SZE MEI!!!

and of course..

HAPPY COMING VERY SOON BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!! XD

Thats all abt what happend in sunday school only! I think something is going to happend at the basketball court as well. X) Till then tata!!! XD

Something Extra:
After the first day of sunday school, PeiYin finally came to sunday school!! XD Thank you PeiYin for coming to OUR birthday celebration. X)

Another Extra:
Thanks Justin and John for organizing the hole thing. Thanks man.. who knws what John said are real.. BEST FRIENDS OF EVER!! XD And also is the post short enough?? XD