Monday, February 11, 2008

3rd FEB's Sunday

Ahh... another day of sunday school.. aiks... i have to face with the no good sister May again.. Sunday school is begin to bored me!! I want back bor.Ronnie!!! Arh lets just get back to main story!


Early in the morning.. AGAIN!! Me, my sister and... wait a minute.. someone is joining us in the car for that day!! Its... my grandma!! XD She came down few weeks ago and she wanted to paid a visit to our temple. Cool!! Wait.. this means my mom will be following us doing into the temple!! D8 Bad plan..bad plan..


We reached temple and i saw everybody sitting infront of AsokaHall. I quick ran foward and call them to change place cos my mom we see us and ALL of us will get screw!! I think.. We head back and hide behide the shrine hall. Fuh... it was pretty close to dead.. XD


After that we hang out behide the shrine hall until around 9.30 then we only enter class. After that we head back to our boring class.. sister May was same as usual no sense of humor and boring as well. Then Justin and John are planning something which i dun really knw was issit. Actually i knw but dun wanna tell out only. XP Then BOTH of them started to make noise and got screw by teacher. Teacher started to screw THREE of us!! Wait.. 1. Justin, 2. John and 3??? ME!! What the heck!! I wasnt even making any noise and she screw me as well!!


I need explanations. So i asked the teacher what did i do. She didnt reply the first time. Then i asked her again. She just finish so pefatic excuse to cover it our. What the heck!! Shes something like my mom now!! I was super pissed!! Lots of them called me to cool down.. but i cant!! I was just soooo unacceptable.


Then teacher called us to do some weird new year resolution abt action, effort, speech, and mindfulness. We need to write something related to those 4 things. None of us listen to her so we just screw the dang paper and just simply write. In the end ALL of us got screw for not listening. HAHA!! Its not funny at all..


After the class i went and have a one on one talk with sister May cos of the incident before she screw the hole class. This is something special.. i should have a recorder with me that time. Sister May is say SORRY to ME!!! OMG!! That is something wei!! Then she started to talk abt John and Justin punya bla..bla.. bla.. I didnt really listen to it anyways.. I leave the class room happily with no hard feelings already! XP


After that we talk and talk and talk.. I kacau ppl and ppl kacau me back like usual! And i miss PSP sobs.. Then head to mamak and we found back grace corner!! o.O The shop that we Backsitters has been hanging out is right infront of us!! XD We enter and shake hands with our old boss and waiter.. After that we eat and also watch.. Inspecter Gadjet!! Cartoon version! Its was lame but we have nothing to do!! We mind as well watch it!! XD

After that we head back to sunday school and have our AGM. But one of our friend seem to looked troubled. CheeWei was EMO-ing that day. Me, Justin, John, MunWai and SuiLun are planning to have a GuyTalk with him. He super crappy emo that day and all of us are worried.. So we decieded to talk to him after AGM.

Here we are AGM. The time to chose who is this years exco comitte and who is the secondary comitte. Not much ppl attended the AGM. crap... Congrats to all who have been naik pangkat or still the same! like me.. These are all the secondary comittee.

YOUTH Secondary Comittee 2008.

1. SuiLun

2. Jusryn

3. Xuan Zhi

4. John Wong

5. Yu Ming (ME!!)

6. Pei Wen

7. Shu Mei

8. Shu Xian

9. Mun Wai

10. Charmaine

Congrats sister Hvey Jci!! That day was her Belated B'day!! Den we have a super nice cake to eat!! Yummy!! Oh ya!! Bro SuiYuan pushed her head into the cake!! But it wasnt a very hard push.. So its only a very little damage.. XD

That all happend in sunday school!! Tata!! XD